Monday, September 24, 2012

Starting Small, Trim the Plant Box

The most logical thing for me to do is to start with the plant box that turned into a weed box.

I just dumped the cut weeds in the pavement and let it dry for a few days.

I don't have a picture of what the plant box looked like prior to cutting. But I assure you that they were so tall, it can devour a dog!
This was my very first garden tool when the Organic Agriculture class started. Only a few minutes into chopping the grass, the handle split in two and I had to put it back together using masking tape and duct tape! It eventually split into two for good forcing me to use a very short hoe that led to back pains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lectures and Webinars for May 2024

MAY 3 - Permaculture Designs in the Philippines, 47th SOLVE Urban Agriculture: Approaches in Boosting Yields and Nutritional Value, SEARCA v...