Saturday, April 5, 2014

Today at DK Community Garden


* I was trying to make sense of what I have been doing lately so I drew this flow diagram to give me a bird's eye view of my projects. 



* I have been harvesting okra for two weeks now from my small okra plot. The fruits are sweet and very crunchy. I have been using EM-1 for this batch.



* Paulo Sandoval and his mom gave me these papaya and narra seedlings for my garden. Thank you! I also transplanted this mango seedling that's been growing in my compost pile for quite some time now.



* Summer is definitely scorching hot that's why I already invested in a 50-meter hose and water sprinkler to help me with my daily garden chores.



* I found a lot of flat concrete slabs buried in Zone 4, my orchard zone. I don't know where it came from. I gathered about 8 pieces and turned it into a convenient path way inside Zone 2, the vegetable garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lectures and Webinars for May 2024

MAY 3 - Permaculture Designs in the Philippines, 47th SOLVE Urban Agriculture: Approaches in Boosting Yields and Nutritional Value, SEARCA v...