Saturday, April 5, 2014

Tara Farms Permaculture Project


* I'm currently helping my friend, Paulo Sandoval, design his family's farm using permaculture design principles. What's great about his farm is that their structures, trees, and gardens are already in place. So my only job is to guide him in the technical, ecological and entrepreneurial aspects of the farm. 

* Paulo is an enthusiastic and eager young farmer who want to make a sustainable farm that will provide healthy and organic food for his family. I am really happy to have a friend, who I used to jam with during the Cafe Antonio Sessions days, to be interested in farming and planning a sustainable future for his family.

* Good job, Paulo! I hope you inspire more people. See you in our next workshop this Tuesday. :)


1 comment:

Lectures and Webinars for May 2024

MAY 3 - Permaculture Designs in the Philippines, 47th SOLVE Urban Agriculture: Approaches in Boosting Yields and Nutritional Value, SEARCA v...