Sunday, April 13, 2014

I Need Lapnis for My Goats!




Gardenerd Trivia for the Day: LAPNIS (Paper Mulberry) - it grows everywhere. but it's the tree that nobody wants. BUT I NEED IT! Tell you what, if you need a quick buck, I'm willing to pay TEN PESOS (Php 10) per sack of LAPNIS leaves! Why do I need it? Because my goats are LAPNIS addicts. 

LAPNIS is everywhere, I haven't seen a vacant lot without LAPNIS here in LB. I'm a LAPNIS NINJA, I grab as many branches as I can whenever I pass by a LAPNIS tree. I even plant LAPNIS intentionally here in my garden (in Zones 4 and 5).

To learn more about the uses of LAPNIS, please read the article on Wikipedia:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_mulberry

Remember, 10 PESOS PER SACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lectures and Webinars for May 2024

MAY 3 - Permaculture Designs in the Philippines, 47th SOLVE Urban Agriculture: Approaches in Boosting Yields and Nutritional Value, SEARCA v...