Saturday, April 5, 2014
Today at DK Community Garden
* I was trying to make sense of what I have been doing lately so I drew this flow diagram to give me a bird's eye view of my projects.
* I have been harvesting okra for two weeks now from my small okra plot. The fruits are sweet and very crunchy. I have been using EM-1 for this batch.
* Paulo Sandoval and his mom gave me these papaya and narra seedlings for my garden. Thank you! I also transplanted this mango seedling that's been growing in my compost pile for quite some time now.
* Summer is definitely scorching hot that's why I already invested in a 50-meter hose and water sprinkler to help me with my daily garden chores.
* I found a lot of flat concrete slabs buried in Zone 4, my orchard zone. I don't know where it came from. I gathered about 8 pieces and turned it into a convenient path way inside Zone 2, the vegetable garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
UPOU Permaculture Landscape Updates
August 25, 2026 Los Banos, Laguna UPOU Perma Team meeting in preparation for our presentation of the permaculture design plan to the Campus ...
-
Presented here is a map of the 12 permaculture sites we studied for our research. We hope to document and study more sites soon, if ev...
-
Aerial photo of Umaleng Organic Farm. Photo by Dada Mercado. Dumingag is a small town in Zamboanga del Sur. It's the lone permacult...
-
Focus group discussion with members of the Layog clan. Photo by Michael Reyes, Jr. Our last destination for our permaculture journey i...





No comments:
Post a Comment