Thursday, September 28, 2017

Data Gathering Day 1: Who and Where are They?



Social media is the starting point of permaculture research.
 
To start my data gathering, I will be using Facebook as my primary search tool to find permaculture groups in the Philippines. Today, I will be listing down all the Facebook pages and groups on permaculture that I could find.

Steps:
1. Identify all the Facebook pages and groups on Facebook using the "search" bar.
2. Identify which pages and groups are from the Philippines
3. Identify Facebook friends who like/belong to those pages and groups
4. Analyze social network using software
5. Identify focal nodes
6. Identify communities

No comments:

Post a Comment

The FMDS Perma GARDEN @ UP Open University

Welcome to the FMDS Perma GARDEN! Officially opened to the public on March 21, 2023, the garden serves as the physical centerpiece for UPOU’...