Saturday, July 19, 2014

The Garden is Gone, But We Will Start Over Again!

Daang Kalabaw Community Garden has just experienced its first major typhoon. The trees are gone but the garden basically retained it "shape." The black bamboo is alive! The raised beds are okay and the fence is semi-fine. It's sad that the lanzones trees and mango trees fell down. Wala na tuloy akong tree wildlife corridor sa fence line. But that's ok, we can do this! As a permaculture designer, I'm glad that I saw how nature was able to shape my garden. Now I know how to work on my sectors. Remember, work with nature!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lectures and Webinars for May 2024

MAY 3 - Permaculture Designs in the Philippines, 47th SOLVE Urban Agriculture: Approaches in Boosting Yields and Nutritional Value, SEARCA v...